There are several quotes about the beautiful ladies out there right from Cleopetra. Besides chemical based makeup there are several commonly available things which can make you more beautiful. It is said that even Cleopetra used to bathe with ass's milk to make her skin soft and supple....So, on that note explore the quick beauty tips or treatments for Hair, Skin, lips and eyes here -
1. Massage the hairs with warm coconut oil and then wrap a towel soaked into hot water. After 30 minutes, wash it with good shampoo. This will keep your hairs healthy and shiny.
2. After shampooing, rinse hairs thoroughly with a mix of half cup of apple cider vinegar and warm water. This hair conditioner will make hair softer, shinier, bouncier and dandruff free.
3. If you are in hurry and have no time to shampoo your hair then brush 1 tablespoon of talcum powder or corn flour through your hair. This removes oil from hair.
4. Drink biotin rich drink for few weeks to check hair loss. You can make your own biotic drink by blending bananas with honey, yogurt and low fat milk.
1. Make a thin paste of equal quantities of coffee bean powder, milk powder and rose water. Apply this paste on your face for 15 minutes. This will help oily skin to get rid of whiteheads, blackheads, blemishes.
2. Honey is good for skin. Say you have to go for party and don't have time for facial....Don't worry!! Make a paste of 2 peeled apples with 1 tbsp honey and apply it on face. Wash off after 30 minutes, you will get a radiant skin.
Toning is necessary for refreshening and tightening the skin. Different types of homemade toners are used for different skins.
i. For combination skin- Mix rose water and witch hazel in the ratio of 2:1. Apply on the skin with cotton ball.
ii. For dry skin- Apply 2 tablespoons of lemon juice with 1 tablespoon glycerine and 3 tablespoons of rose water.
iii. For oily skin- Make a paste of 1 teaspoon borax and 150 ml rose water. Now add 2 tbsp warm olive oil to the mixture. Add egg and beat until it is thick and creamy. Then add 2 tablespoons of lavender water to it and blend well.
i. The coarse flour or CHOKER is the best exfoliater. Apply a paste of choker with milk on face. After it is semi dried gently rub it off.
ii. Applying mixture of 1/2 cup of buttermilk and 1/4 cup corn meal on face and neck will also discard dead cells.
iii. A paste of sugar, salt and lime juice on skin for half an hour also acts as exfoliater. The coarseness of the ingredients will wash away the dead cells when you wash it off.
1. Massage on your eyelids with a drop of fresh castor oil to remove sagging under eyes.
2. To relax the tired eyes close the eyes and place a slice of cucumber or cotton pads soaked in cold milk. Milk can also be replaced with rose water.
1. Applying a mixture of Vaseline and honey thrice a week prevents it from chapping.
2. To make your lips pink apply ground rose petals mixed in butter. This also protects lips from drying.